Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mom's goin' crazy for Christmas!



I think that the extended school break caused by the crazy snow, ice and below freezing temperatures has actually caused a case of brain freeze! Those minor sledding accidents have left a bruise or two and we're all on ridiculous schedules now! We're up late and staying in our pajamas past noon and more than one thoughtful bearer of goodies has witnessed it--not a pretty sight! I do shower daily it's just between the hours of 3 and 8pm. I am so far behind now on my "Christmas" to-do list that I'm sure that I'll be lucky to finish by New Year's Eve!

3 comments:

Chalonn said...

I thought you looked beautiful in your pj's. It made me feel right at home!

Anna Lynne said...

I hve been doing the exact same thing! can someone get to much sleep? THe kids keep saying, are we going anywhere ? I smile and say no its another pajama day! Happy Holidays!

Michelle Starrs said...

haha i hate it when i'm still in my pj's and someone comes to the door at like noon. i feel so silly! glad i'm not the only one!