Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bryce Canyon-Is it worth It?


Well, on our way down to Arizona from Utah, we saw signs for "Bryce Canyon" I said "Oh, we've never been there before, can we stop? translation, can we drive 34 miles each way, from the highway to see it? I asked the kids and got a variety of moans and groans... Brandon, bless his heart, chimed in and said, "If mom wants to see it, I think we should go" So, David took the turn and off we went...Just let me say, the first views of the unbelievably red rock of the canyons, were even better than I'd seen on the travel channel! seriously! We got to the main entrance of the park and read that it cost $25 to drive through! David asks the park ranger, "Is it worth It?" she said, "Of course it is!" people come from all over the world to see this! So off we went...it was Amazing with a capital Amazing!!!! Of course it was totally worth it!!

No comments: